The combination of MMW and blue light application to support the eyecare.
Note: The device is not a medical product.
What is IQ-Well Holovision?
IQ-Well Holovision is a smart device that supports our eyecare.
By using the IQ-Well Holovision on the eyes, all organs are activated, the optical properties as well as the nerve activities are improved.
What does IQ-Well Holovision do?
IQ-Well holovision was specifically developed for the prevention and treatment of ocular problems or diseases, with UHF application coupled with blue light therapy.
Blue light brings the inner clock back into tact, and it also influences the emotional processing in the brain, improves the attention and counteracts depressive moods.
The effect of the blue light:
- Contributes to the restoration of the visual functions, increases the visual acuity and the adaptation to changing light or normalizes the photosensitivity of the eye.
- Alleviation of eye fatigue, e.g. during long work on the PC
- The eyes “reflect” the organs of the body and when using the blue light they are brought back into balance.
- Helps with color blindness
- Improves the nerve impulses
- Improves the blood circulation of the brain (for example after a stroke)
- Stimulates the pituitary gland and thus all functions of the body
- Helps with insomnia and improves the deep sleep phase
- Lowers intercranial pressure
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Normalizes the venous perfusion of the brain
- Helps in the treatment of chronic fatigue syndrome.
- When using blue light, there are no allergic or toxic complications.
A Danish scientist and physiotherapist named Niels Ryberg Finsen has discovered the effect of the “blue light”. On Dec. 10, 1903, Finsen received the Nobel Prize for Physiology or Medicine “in recognition of his contribution to the treatment of diseases, especially lupus vulgaris (tuberculosis), with concentrated light radiation, opening a new path for medical research.”
One of the first to use the blue light for treatments was the Russian military doctor Alexander V. Minin, who subsequently developed a blue light therapy lamp with a parabolic mirror. The mode of action of the “blue light” is based primarily on the increase of energy synthesis in the mitochondria of the cells.
How does it work?
The device works by means of 3 monochrome crystals and an indium phosphide crystal. It acts on the pineal gland (thalamus) and stimulates the formation of melatonin and serotonin, as the eyes are directly connected to the pineal gland by nerve fibers in the retina.
The pineal gland converts the brain-formed serotonin into melatonin in the dark of the night. Both hormones are so-called neurotransmitters. These are the body’s own messenger substances that act as connecting points in all the nerve cells of the body and transmit the electrical impulses from there.
Serotonin is known as the happiness hormone, because it has a relaxing and strong mood-enhancing effect.
Melatonin is the hormone that controls the wake-sleep rhythm. The melatonin production is controlled by the light incident on the retina of the eye and rises in the dark. Melatonin promotes falling asleep and regulates sleep behavior.
The application is carried out with the eye open, about 1 to 2 cm from the pupil. It should be looked directly into the light while the second eye should be covered.
The timer of the device is set to one minute and the application should take place 3 to 5 consecutive times alternately on each eye (each with 10 seconds rest). Treatment should be done 1 to 3 times a day, depending on the severity of the condition. After a treatment period of 5 days, a day off should be taken before repeating the application.
- The application is carried out with the eye open, about 1 to 2 cm from the pupil. It should be looked directly into the light while the second eye should be covered.
- The timer of the device is set to one minute and the application should take place 3 to 5 consecutive times alternately on each eye (each with 10 seconds rest).
- Treatment should be done 1 to 3 times a day, depending on the severity of the condition.
- After a treatment period of 5 days, a day off should be taken before repeating the application.
It is expressly pointed out that in severe conditions the use of IQ-Well Holovision should only be done under medical supervision.